Welcome to Pandora's Box

You're cordially invited to take a peek into Pandora's Box.


The intent of this blog is to inspire critical, logical, and free thinkers to join in on the discourse which will address topics such as; Agriculture, Agribusiness, Tourism, Human and Animal Rights, Cultural Diversity, Organic Cooking, Wining and Dining, World Religions, Philosophy, or anything else that might just "pop" out of Pandora's Box!

I would love for you to join me in the never-ending journey to enlightment, love, and the pursuit of purpose.


Peace Out,
Carla Jean




Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Opening Pandora's Box- Day One

In pursuit of all things pure and true, I have decided to invite all those who are free, critical, and logical thinkers to share their opinions and knowledge concerning any number of topics that might pop out of Pandora's box.

I'm not sure if the evolution that is taking place in my life is due to spiritual or mental growth or if I'm just plain going through a mid-life crisis, as I am quickly approaching the proverbial "hill".

Nonetheless, I aspire to share what has been brewing in my brain and what has begun to burden my soul in hopes that I might deter my never-ending need to share with those around me. I've just got a funny feeling that I'm starting to drive them crazy~

During my much belated education, the world around me expanded ten fold. Fascinated by philosophy, indigenous people, cultural diversity, world religions, and the current state of our environment - minus the wretched algebra and finance classes- I discovered how important is it to bridge the gaps and abandon the sterotypes that I've learned during the first half of life.

Recently, I've become a vegetarian which has opened up a whole new world of choices on my behalf. As an ostrich can only stick his/her head in the sand for so long, I finally have come up to breath. The air is good but it is what remains on the ground that needs some serious help - much reference to agribuisness, government, and close-minded individuals.

During my new quest as a "granola girl", I wish to take those who are experienced,as well as those who are curious, along the journey with me. I welcome any and all comments, advice, and resourceful information from the blogging community and will try my best to recriprocate.

With that said, I end my first post quoting T.S. Eliot, "We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, and to know the place for the first time".



No comments:

Post a Comment